Are you clear on your company, organization or personal brand? Brand clarity is critical to growth, efficiency and budgeting.
Below are some signs that you may not be clear on your brand:
- Do you struggle to articulate what your company sells?
- Are you unsure of what makes your company/organization (or self) stand out?
- Do you waste a lot of money on marketing?
- Are you not sure what to say “yes” to or what to say “no” to?
- Do you find yourself offering various products or services with no clear connection to your brand?
- Do you struggle to know or understand your target audience?
If you answered yes to 3 or more of these statements, you may need more clarity.
Why is clarity important?
Below are just a few reasons why everyone should focus on brand clarity and revisit it in their marketing and branding strategy regularly: