With the world changing so rapidly, now is not the time to scale back and hide your magic, your business or your brand. Now is the time to let the world (your audience ) know how you are able to solve their problems and add more value.
Below are a few quick tips on how to raise your visibility in your industry:
- FB and IG Stories: If you are on Facebook or Instagram, we are discovering there is a lot of power in the stories feature of each platform. Using stories more often (and strategically) can help your visibility.
- Add More Content: Do not get overwhelmed with the word “content.” It doesn’t always mean creating a blog or newsletter. Content can mean tips, videos, interesting pictures, quotes, etc. Content helps create an emotion. What emotion are you creating with your audience?
- Get Consistent: Consistency is key. People notice and trust brands that are consistent. How are you being consistent?
- Invest in Paid Ads: Targeted ads can help gain visibility for brands or a new campaign. Careful keyword selection, targeting and ad copy creation will help keep budgets from getting out of control and make it affordable.
- Don’t Ignore SEO: This will help potential clients and customers find your company or organization when they are looking for solutions and may not know whom to turn to. If you can identify the types of terms they are looking for, you will broaden your audience and reach. By using keywords within the copy and headers of your web pages and in the way you talk about your services, you will bring people to your website and social media.
These are just a few recommendations. I’m certain there are more things you can add to your list. The key is not to second-guess yourself or hesitate on your greatness. That is one of the biggest hurdles we often face.
Just go for it!!