We are close to the end of 2020. The last quarter of the year is right around the corner. This is the moment. This is the time when we decide if we are still going to declare 2020 to be a good year.
Yes, I know we have been hit hard, some of us harder than others. But have there been any silver linings? Any lessons learned?
When it comes to your business and your personal brand, what can you do to still make this a good year, a productive year? Below are a few tips. Let me know which you will try and let’s make it happen.
1. Launch. I love launches. I love new stuff and fresh ideas. Do you have an idea, even if its a small one? Make the idea a podcast, a newsletter, a product or a course. Launch it and get it moving. Don’t wait for the moment of perfection. As one of my favorite marketing gurus proclaims: “Ready is a LIE!” Just do it.
2. Create One More Thing. Create a blog, an article or a speech. Creating content and our creative minds is a great reminder of why we do what we do. If you create products, try something new. Teach us, show us and remind us what makes you and your business incredible.
3. Invest in Yourself. I cannot stress the power of investing in yourself. It is a good reminder to yourself (and others) that you believe in yourself and what you bring to the table. A reminder that there is more to the story and growth of your brand and company. I helps us to position ourselves better and gives us a little more confidence. How can you invest in yourself before the end of the year? A conference, a webinar, a course or coaching? How will you invest in yourself before the end of the year?
4. Ramp Up Your Social Media Set a goal for your social media engagement before the end of 2020. Where do you want to be? How would you like to improve? More content? More engagement? More followers? Even if business is not the best, we don’t need to be silent on social media. If we are struggling with your personal brand, we don’t need to shy away from engaging with others.
5. Collaborate Before the end of 2020, think about another business, entrepreneur or organization you can collaborate with that may open up your audience and opportunities.
It’s not over yet.
If you need assistance with planning for the end of the year, contact me about next steps and how you can make an impact in 2020.
P.S. In case you missed it, check out my latest article on Forbes.com on the power of client service. Click here to read it.